6 Things That Make Us Different:
- We book only ONE wedding per day, beginning to end it's YOUR day.
- Onsite day of coordinator provided at no additional cost.
- Neutral upholstered chairs, round tables, mid length linens, cloth napkins, classic white china & elegant flatware is included.
- All food is prepared on site.
- Numerous food & beverage options, many cater to all budgets.
- Setup and cleanup is included.
What to Expect:
- A personal tour of our facility
- Provide an email with all banquet information and pricing so you can ask as many questions as needed.
- Provide couple with any vendor referrals for bakeries, photographers, DJs, musicians, etc.
- Provide a complimentary food tasting with our Executive Chef.
- Meet with the bride and groom to discuss the colors, vendors, decorations, timeline, etc.
- Finalize timeline of all events including the rehearsal, ceremony, cake cutting, special dances, toasts, blessings and arrival of vendors.
- Call and confirm arrival time with each vendor and details pertaining to their service.
- Coordinate the day and time of the rehearsal with the bride and groom, officiant, etc.
- Supervise the processional and recessional according to preferences.
- Assist bridal party in duties they are to perform.
- Arrive several hours early to ensure proper deliveries from florist, bakery & other pertinent vendors.
- Be on site for bridal party assistance during preparations.
- Ensure that all favors, cameras, guest book, place cards, etc. are in the proper locations as per bride’s special instructions.
- Coordinate day’s events with photographer, musicians & videographer.
- Monitor guest arrivals to adjust start time as needed.
- Begin ceremony, assist in all bridal party placements for the ceremony.
- Coordinate bridal party & family after ceremony for post-ceremony photos.
- Assist guests to cocktail hour while bridal party photos are taken.
- Coordinate photos on golf course with photographer, bride & groom and Holly Hills staff member.
- Assist in any transfer of floral arrangements or other items to the reception location.
- Present cake for cutting.
- Cut and provide cake service to all guests.
- Ensure that all bridal decorations are gathered into main area for a stress-free departure.
- Assist in packing wedding items and load into appropriate vehicles.
We Answered WeddingWire's 12 Questions to Ask a Wedding Venue:
- Is the venue available on my target date? We encourage you to inquire about availability prior to coming for a tour.
- How much does it all cost? We can provide a full estimate to show all costs and fees involved prior to booking.
- Is the location convenient? Our venue is an hour away from major airports, Baltimore and Washington D.C., we're only 15 minutes away from hotels in the Frederick area.
- What's the capacity? Our venue can seat up to 150 guests with a dance floor.
- What does the space look like? We have hundreds of photos available of our indoor and outdoor spaces online for you to view.
- How much work will we have to put into decorating the space? Our venue is a great space where the client can decorate the main dining room to their liking. The client can dress the space up with drapery and additional up lighting or keep décor simple and elegant with light touches. The space is warm and inviting and works well with any color theme the client is looking for.
- What's the catering situation? We're an all-inclusive venue, we include all the food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Can I hold the ceremony here? We can host an outdoor or indoor ceremony.
- Is there a coordinator on staff? Who will be my main point of contact? You will have our wedding coordinator to assist before and on the day of your wedding. They will be your main point of contact for the day.
- Is there a list of approved vendors or can I use any vendors I wish? We have a list of recommended vendors we provide to brides who book here. We strongly encourage you to use vendors who are familiar with our venue or you may bring in your own vendors at no additional charge.
- What's the rain plan? If it rains the ceremony would take place in the main dining room. You have up to two hours prior to the wedding to make a decision whether to have your ceremony inside or outside. Consider guests’ convenience. Our venue is handicap accessible. The restrooms and the main dining room are all on the same floor.